Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another catch-up

I went to Atlanta earlier in October (wow, it's been a long time since I wrote here!) to celebrate my Godson Lane's baptism. It is such an honor to be Lane's Godmother and to be able to be such an important part of his life. As Karen's Mom said to me, "You're an official part of our family now!" Thank you Brett and Karen for entrusting me with his important responsibility.

Lane is beyond adorable. I can't wait to watch him grow up!

Gina got married last Saturday. They are SO happy and it was great to be there to witness their day. It was nice to see all of my Creighton girls too.


We all went to Vala's pumpkin patch earlier in the day and both Karen and the Mullin family were able to join us. Besides the sprinkling rain it was great. I look forward to making that a tradition.
The following day was beyond beautiful! Time for the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment