Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Omaha in March

Yes, it's May but I need to remember out last trip to Omaha. A college friend, Tara, married her man, Mikey. It was such a beautiful evening and event. Such a sweet couple.

 

 We're lucky that most of the weddings that we have been to recently have been in Omaha so we have been able to spend time with family too. Luke had so much fun.

  
    
  

 

We just happened to be there for Myles's 1st birthday too!  I feel like we were just throwing his Mama a shower!

2 comments:

  1. How do you guys manage the plane? I'm trying to convince Paul to try it this summer. I want to use the free flying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brings lots of snacks, plenty of milk (or whatever they drink) and lots of toys and books. Just bring all the favorites. Omaha is a super quick flight so that makes it a lot easier. He hasn't flown any where else but we're hoping to go on a family vacation this summer so we can get a free flight. It makes a big difference!

      Delete