Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Firsts...

I've been offline for awhile so I'll try to play catch-up here. (Get ready for lots of pics!)

Luke's been having a lot of firsts:
- First "train" ride at the airport

- First airplane ride to Omaha- I made a sling for Luke to lay in the night before we left. It was easier than I thought it would be and came in super handy. Here he is all snugly and ready to go.
- First Christmas with his Omaha family. He finally got to meet some of his cousins, great aunts and uncles and friends. We had a really nice long visit!

(I made this shirt for him and he wore it for MAYBE 10 minutes before an explosion. Little stinker...)



- First New Years Eve... well, he didn't know it :) Grandma Chris stayed home with Mr. Luke and we went to a friend's house for a great party. We both had a great time and were able to catch up lots of friends.
- First rice cereal last Friday. He's not real sure about it yet. I know we have to keep trying and he'll eventually get it but right know he'd much prefer his milk all by itself.
- He had his first two "play dates". His cousin Henry came over to visit which was his first experience with anyone his own age. He finally got to meet his buddy Sam. I'm so excited to see these guys grow up together. I just wish we lived closer! So fun!
He can't defend himself yet... but he'll get there in time!

(holding hands :) )

- First word- Mama on Christmas

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big Katie! I can't wait for him to meet my Sam too. :-)

    ReplyDelete