Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

8 months and a little catch up

I've tried to upload one of these videos for the last week. I would go to bed and it would time out. So... here goes another try.

We've been busy around here! I've been "crafting", doing some house projects and making baby gifts. Those pictures will show up later. In the mean time, this is what we've been up to as a family!

Luke is 8 months! How can it be?!?!? Every time we think he can't get any cuter he proves us wrong. How about that droll hanging down? :) It's pretty unavoidable these days.

Rolling...rolling...rolling...rolling...rolling...rolling... you get the idea. Luke can roll across the room now. He's figured out how to shimmy and roll to get to something that is out of his reach. He's even rolling over things like the bars of his jumpy. Just tonight, he got up on all fours and started scooting backwards. I think the crawl is getting closer.


Shaking my head- a new favorite pastime


Still growling...A lot. Clapping...A lot.

First trip to the aquarium for cousin Maia's 3rd birthday

In my stroller without my seat

Being silly with Aunt Ann

Looking dapper with his Grandma Jody and Grandpa Teeps

Celebrating his first opening day! We're taking him to his first Cubs game in a few weeks when they are in town to play the Rockies. Here's praying for some good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment