Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh the whirlwind!

Allentown has survived what feels like a tornado!

In the past two weeks:
- I turned 31
- Ann turned 34
- Had a surprise party for Ann
- Had family pictures with both sides for Luke's 1 year birthday
- Had Luke's birthday party open house for 40 people
- Had Luke's first birthday at the zoo with his family
- Had all his family in town to celebrate!

- Tomorrow night we leave for Omaha for a wedding

I was going to say that I wasn't sure where the time went but after looking at what I just wrote I understand. I'm not sure who reads this blog but I'll make more of an effort to keep it up now. I think from now on July is just going to "be this way". I better get used to it!

Until we get back from next weekend, here are a few pics to tie you over. I'll write all of the details when we're back. There was some GOOD food!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment