Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

First overnight in the mountains

or really... first overnight that wasn't at home or at a Grandma and Grandpa's house! We were lucky to be able to go to Breckenridge with B's family 2 weekends ago. I was a bit nervous not knowing how Luke would do sleeping in a strange place since he's never done it before. But considering he had a cold and couldn't breathe very well, he did great. We had such a great time. It was nice to have a little get-away with them and the weather couldn't have been more beautiful.


We went into town for the day. B and D went to the brewery and E and I took the kids through town. Favorite stops were the toy store and the ice cream shop. A couldn't help by chuckle when Luke had the choice of countless desserts and he pointed to the banana. Maybe he's a bit deprived? He tried ice cream for the first time and didn't like it. Too cold!


I'll call this the "No, YOU eat it" sequence... a favorite pastime of ours...






No comments:

Post a Comment