We had a great "get things done" weekend. It snowed the entire weekend so we had a lot of time to run errands and do some things around the house. We picked the paint and fabric for Baby A's room. Bobby and I picked from 4 options that my Mom and I found a few weeks ago. Bobby and I are so lucky that my Mom is going to be making different things for the Baby's room. We bought the bedding fabric tonight and also bought some different varieties to make cushions for a rocker (the same one my parents used when I was growing up), a blanket and pillows on the floor. We bought all of the fabric tonight. Here is a pic:
We met one of my old roommates Lauren and her husband Nate Saturday night for dinner and a comedy show. The show was really good and it was great to see them. I hadn't seen her since the wedding (3+ years ago) so it was amazing to visit again and do some good reminiscing. Holy laughs!! (Picture below from Sophmore year... no, this wasn't Halloween, it was "just 'cause")

I finished my 18th week today and am still feeling great. We have both felt Baby A. move. It is incredible! We felt him two weeks ago and then didn't feel him again until last night. It was nice to feel those little movements again, even if they're not all the time... yet!
I don't think that I've grown too much since last time but here is a picture anyway.
Bobby's Mom and Grandma were in town a few weekends ago. Unfortunately, they came that weekend for a family funeral but it was nice to be able to spend some time with them. Here are a few pictures from their visit. We can't wait for the next visit!!!
Well, mama's getting pretty tired. I had planned on writing a lot more but will try later this week.

Love all these pics! Great choice in fabrics and colors for the baby room too! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteLovin' the hair "Big Hair KP!" :)
ReplyDelete