We finished 19 weeks this past Monday. We get a weekly update telling us the size of the baby and what major things are going on at that time, as far as growth. Baby A is now the size of an heirloom tomato, from head to bottom, so not including the long legs that we're sure he's going to have he's about 6 inches!
Monday night we went to a Colorado Avalanche hockey game, vs. the Redwings. Even though they lost, we had a really fun time. Bobby and I have been trying to walk everyday so since we didn't have time to before the game, we circled the arena at intermission. It was difficult at times because there were so many people but by the end we were playing a game to see who could find the best route.

Last night we went to a really nice restaurant, but only spent $52.80! Denver is having 5280 week where participating restaurants have 3-course dinners for 2 people for only $52.80. The food was incredible and it was a fun night.
The last few nights have been pretty busy, at least as far as what I'm used to! On Saturday I met up with one of my oldest friends, Kortney. We don't live very close together so we met half way for dinner and then saw the movie Valentine's Day. It was so great to see her!
On Sunday we had Bobby's brother Dusty and his family- Elise, Emily, Ryan and Maia- over for dinner. We're so lucky to have family live close to us. We try to have Sunday dinners with them and it's always so fun. I decided to try to make handmade gnocchi. I've been wanting to do it for a very, very long time. Well, it didn't turn out like I wanted. I think I just need to practice! The sauce was good so at least we could layer lots of that on. ha! We're also SO lucky that they have been giving us their baby stuff that they don't need anymore. They have given us more clothes than I can explain and so many toys that we know Baby A is going to love. Thank you so much!
Below is a picture from a few weeks ago when Emily and Ryan came over to make Valentine's Day cookies. yummmmmmmmm
Last night we went to a really nice restaurant, but only spent $52.80! Denver is having 5280 week where participating restaurants have 3-course dinners for 2 people for only $52.80. The food was incredible and it was a fun night.
So, that leads me to tonight... and why I'm a little late posting. Talk to you more next week!


No comments:
Post a Comment