Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

1 month from today...

Today's the 27th which makes it exactly 1 month until our little man is due to arrive. It's hard to believe how fast the last 8 months have gone. I'm sure that this month will be even faster, waiting in anticipation, or at least I hope that they go fast because we just can't wait to meet him!

I have my 36-week appointment on Wednesday so we'll be able to find out a lot more than just the size of my stomach which I'm looking forward to. We finished our classes at the hospital. While they were helpful, interesting and really prepared us, we were both ready for them to be over. All of the girls that we thought were going to have their babies between classes were back in class... with babies still inside. So, that was good.
More house projects.... We did some good work on the yard today with my Dad's help. The tree that was here when we bought the house was dead so Bobby and my brother-in-law took it out the first week we closed. We decided to finally get a replacement and Bobby and my Dad put it in today. We bought some more flowers too. Little by little, I guess.

New tree and new paint color!

I had planned on doing an art project for Baby A's room, but time got away from me this weekend. I hopeful to have time after work this week. After that, the room will be all finished! I really love how everything turned out. I find myself walking in there a lot, rocking in his chair and just smiling. It's still hard to believe sometimes that the little miracle inside of me is going to be in our arms SO soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment