This has been my 5th week off from work out of the 6 that I get. While I'm so happy that I was able to take ANY time off, I've been starting to think about what it's going to be like to go back to work. It's going to be hard. Probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. I love this little guy so much and love every minute that I get to spend with him. I'm lucky for 2 reasons 1) I love knowing that Bobby, my Mom and my Dad will be watching him. 2) I really like my job and the people that I work with and know that they will all be understanding while I transition back into a "working woman". Still, I'm going to miss spending so much time with him. It's going to be the best feeling walking through that door every day when I get home, that's for sure!
I like to take a lot of pictures of him. The other day I took lots of the different faces he makes. Here are some of the best ones.

Greetings, this is Brenna, the gal your dad talks to at the answering service in the mornings sometimes(when I'm lucky)! He gave me your blog address this morning, to show off the little one, and boy can I see why he raves about him... he's gorgeous! And what a beautiful family... A hearty congratulations to you and yours, and thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete