We found the camera cord! There are a lot of pictures to post but not much to report.
A few weekends ago we spent the afternoon at Wash Park. Another beautiful fall day. Bama was a bit overstimulated with the squirrels, people and dogs but we all had a fun day.
We were able to get this Cubs outfit on him with no time to spare. We went on our first night walk last night. He was in the bjourn because we got a flat tire at the horse park. He LOVED looking around at all of the lights and didn't fall asleep until the last 5 minutes. My how times have changed. Fun on a Saturday night is taking a walk as a family... I couldn't love it more.
Luke's been working on his tummy time and no longer hates it! He's starting to talk while doing his tummy time which is a whole new set of sounds.
Luke's been working on his tummy time and no longer hates it! He's starting to talk while doing his tummy time which is a whole new set of sounds.
Grandma Chris came to town on an overnight layover. They were able to have some good snuggle time. Can't wait until next month!
Luke went down for an afternoon nap so I went to the gym for the first time in probably a year and a half. Sunday afternoon pilates kicked my butt. I didn't realize how little muscle I have right now. I'll get it back... some time.
Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment