Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

1st Halloween

Not quite ready to sit on his own, but we tried it for the pictures.

Happy Halloween everybody! Luke didn't go trick or treating but he looked great in his costume! Lukey the Lion will fit even better next year when it's not stuffed with extra fabric and he has a neck to connect the pieces. Ha! It was so fun seeing him in it.


Bobby and I carved pumpkins during one of Luke's naps today.

Luke and I had our first night without Dad this weekend so he could go to the Nebraska game. (What a win!) The days were perfect... the nights not so much. I think Dad left at the same time as a growth spurt because I've never seen him eat so much. He literally ate and slept all day today. He was maybe awake for 2-3 hours.

And some more "just cause" pics...



Look at that belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment