We have a lot to be thankful for this year. We've been blessed with the most amazing, beautiful son. He brings so much joy to everyone that he meets. I don't think it's possible to love him anymore than we do. We have an amazing, supportive family and friends that mean the world to us. We are all healthy. We both have jobs that we love. We have a beautiful home that we can grow old in with Luke and have room to grow. I could go on and on... Just so thankful. So blessed. So joyful.
We had Thanksgiving at my Mom and Dad's house this year. Dinner was great, as always. It was nice to be together as a family. Afterwards, we came back to our house for dessert and to play games so that Luke could go to bed. My sister has a gluten allergy so I made a flourless chocolate cake. It was scrumptious. I served it was a homemade raspberry sauce and fresh whipped cream. What could be better!

No comments:
Post a Comment