-Some friends from Chicago, Kurt and Rachel, came to visit two weekends ago. It was so great to see them. Bobby and Kurt went snowboarding Saturday while Rachel and I stayed back with Mr. Luke. They are having a baby girl in April- Luke is already talking about how excited he is to meet her! We took a little drive to Boulder for the day on Sunday and went on a brewery tour. Yep, Luke went too. Yeah, I got some looks... but it's not like he was sampling!
-My friend Kate came into town for the night on Monday. She's moving back to the Midwest from Utah. It was great to see her and catch up and for her to meet Luke.
Some new updates on the Lukester:
- He rolled over last Friday- the 10th! He had done it a few days before for Bobby but we both saw it on the 10th so we're going with that as his first time. I got a little over excited and scared him a bit but I was just so proud!
- His new favorites are: making fart noises, talking in a VERY high pitch and taking his socks off.
- His jumpy is by far his best new favorite. He wasn't so sure what to do with it in the beginning but he's loving the fact that he can make himself bounce now. We could watch him all day!
and 1 "just cause" pic
I found Luke after his nap like this... I think he's a little too strong for this swaddle!! legs out and arms up!

What, no pig pictures! :)
ReplyDelete