Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fridge snob

So, I'll admit it... I'm a bit of a "fridge snob". Only for my own, not for what anyone else has. When we moved into this house Bobby worked hard to get everything up and running before I moved in (which took a lot longer than we thought). He found some great appliances on Craigslist for an incredible price. I think that the oven/stove and microwave were brand new. The fridge was "doable" but wasn't my favorite. I really don't like the side-by-side kind. You can't fit a turkey, can't fit cookie sheets, etc. I feel like there just isn't enough room. But, I went with it because we were having a lot of expenses all at once. I just hoped that SOME DAY I'd be able to get a french door, freezer bottom fridge again. That's what we had in Chicago and I loved it!

Like I said, I hoped that one day we'd "upgrade" and get one again. Well, I came home from work on Wednesday and what was in the house!?!?!? MY NEW FRIDGE!! Bobby got me one for Christmas and I. LOVE. IT.

Mama is VERY happy. There hasn't been any time to get it organized but man, it is AWESOME!


We're getting ready to head to Omaha for Christmas. We're all really excited to get there. Here's hoping that the flight and airport experience goes well. Rumor is that today is the 4th busiest day in DIA's history. Yeah, not during the year, it's HISTORY! Yikes. Here we go. Pictures, pictures and more pictures to come when we get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment