I had a great 1st Mother's Day. We had brunch at my parents house and then spent some time just playing with Luke. During his afternoon nap we went to buy some flowers. Then had him outside while we planted. I'm looking forward to the time when he can work outside with us! It was low key which is what I wanted.
Obviously, one of Luke's favorite things right now is crawling. He's having a ball discovering everything in his house and tries to either put everything in his mouth or drag it with him to a new room. His three favorite things right now are climbing on Bama, looking outside with Bama and trying to stand up next to the stairs. Now that he's figured out that he can stand up, he'll use us when we're laying on the floor with him, on Bama, the stairs, the wall, you name it. He's not too steady so he's funny to him.
Dragging the patio door security bar across the floor.
Grandpa Teeps has Luke every Thursday and almost every Thursday them have lunch with someone. He has become quite popular. Everyone always comments on how well behaved he is. (of course!) One of the people that goes to lunch is Fr. Imbala. You wouldn't know it from this picture but Fr. was so cute with Luke. "Don't cry... We are lunch friends...I won't look at you... Don't cry". Hilarious!

No comments:
Post a Comment