Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random updates

[I have several videos to upload. After giving it 3 hours last night to finish, it timed out. I just researched how to compress the files so will do that later. Check back. I'm a little biased but they're priceless!]

It's time to have a post with a whole lot of random updates. So... here we go!



Luke is full of sounds. The regular growl. E.T. A gremlin. A cow. Fart/airplane noises. They never get old.


[video to come later]


We decided to have a "real bath" tonight! So much more fun!

Luke is often "behind bars" now. We put up the gate at the top of the stairs so he has free reign of the upstairs.
He's really got this crawling thing down. He's pretty proud of himself with how fast he can go.







There are a few little "nubs" showing on top of his gums so those white shadows will soon be teeth! In the mean time, still drooling.
Hangers are a new favorite toy. They're all over the house. His death grip keeps us from leaving them in his room. He's a strong little guy!

His hair is getting a little crazy. I'm wondering how long we can go before his first haircut.




He's starting to go for Bama's toys and he's still finding them once I put them out of site. He discovered her several months ago but is finding her funnier and more interesting with each day. Her tail is hilarious.

Luke got to spend some time with his Grandpa Bob and Grandma Sue when they came in town for Emily and Maia's birthday. We got to have a late celebration for Grandma too.


We celebrated Grandpa Teeps birthday yesterday and Grandma Chris's birthday today. He'll be able to celebrate Grandma's birthday in person next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment