Luke had his first trip to the pool on Memorial Day! He was a little unsure of it in the beginning but by the end he was splashing and having a ball. We're so lucky to have a pool (with a baby pool section) in the neighborhood and it's pretty much in our backyard. I think that he really started to understand water because during his neck bath he was all play and no more just sitting there. It was hilarious.



I had my first trip with Lukey by myself. Bobby had to stay home for work reasons so we headed to Omaha ourselves for a friend's baby shower. Luke did AWESOME on both flights. He was such a trooper and made friends with everyone around him instead of the stranger danger that we have had lately. I've decided that we can't take the late flights anymore though because it messed up his sleep schedule.
The shower for Brett and Karen was so fun. Noelle and I had a fun time planning it and my m-i-l was so nice to let us use her house since both of us don't live in Omaha. Karen and Brett are going to be amazing parents and Luke is so excited to meet his buddy Lane who is due on my birthday in July!
Luke also got to spend time with his Omaha family and his buddy Sam. Both kiddos got to meet Myles too so it was a fun-packed weekend.


I can't wait to take Hen to the pool! that looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete