Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

making music and climbing stairs

Luke has a new xylophone that he loves. I wasn't sure if it was too early but he's picked it up quick and it's fun to hear his songs.




Friday morning- Bobby bought a baby gate from a garage sale for the bottom of the stairs.


Saturday morning- Bobby starts to put it up and I say "Why don't we want until he's climbing the stairs because he loves to pull himself up on the first one." "Ok".


One hour later, Bobby's upstairs in our bedroom and Luke's playing on the first step, he gets to the second one. OH MY GOSH! Bobby! Bobby! Come quick! He doesn't hear me... 3rd step, 4th, 5th, 6th, you get the idea. I couldn't believe it. He hadn't even been trying, then all of a sudden he's all the way up. So.... the gate needs to go up now. My how things change quickly!


The video is his 2nd time up. I think it'll be easier when his outfit isn't so big and he can fit his leg all the way through!



1 comment: