Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

In and Out and Off

No, not the hamburger place... although I could have eaten there. We've been playing a little in and out of the house lately. I was out for 3 days in California for work, then was in for a day before Bobby left for Omaha for a wedding and has been out since last Friday.

Luke and I went with my Mom to Vail for lunch. It was a beautiful day and the aspen trees are starting to turn. Maybe we'll go up next weekend too.


Rocks are fun!

what a difference a year makes!

I decided to have a "no TV" weekend. It's amazing how much stuff can get done when you're not sitting on the couch for 3-4 hours! I finished several baby presents and finally finished the canvases for Luke's room.

I painted these a LONG time ago, with the intent of putting his initials on them. It took a long time to get the initials up but then never really liked them. I saw something in a magazine where they had an animal for each letter so I took that idea and made animals for his initials. I think I'll put the actual letter on each one but for now they can be hung.

I've always wanted something above his bed but didn't have any ideas. I saw an idea similar to this and decide to write each letter and then cut it out of different fabrics. Luckily my Mom had all kinds so that they're all unique. Excited to hang it!!

And now.... I'm watching the TV that I didn't see this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment