Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

On the Move Weekend

Grandma Chris was in town this weekend and we sure did have fun! We were on the go! First stop- The Loop train in Georgetown and lunch in the town.

Right after the mountains, we headed to the pool. It opens up to all the neighborhood pups the Saturday after Labor Day. Bama was a little reluctant but just like she's been in the past, once she got in, we had a hard time getting her out.

Saturday evening Mom, Dad, Ann and I went to a nice dinner and to Les Miserables as a late birthday dinner. Nice night. Thank you!

(the best appetizer I've ever had... next time-5 more in one sitting... yes, please!
tuna sashimi and tuna tartare served on a dried apple chip)

Sunday we made homemade salsa. Here is the "after". The bowl was overfilling with tomatoes before we picked through them. Delicious!

Luke has been taking anywhere from 4-15 steps since early August but I think it's safe to say that we have a walker! It is so fun to watch him figure it out! I just love him!

1 comment: