I'm getting more used to his kicks and punches since they come all throughout the day. They don't surprise me as much, but still bring a smile. Now that I look at this 24 week picture, I should have worn a different shirt because you can't see anything! We'll make week 25 a better one.
Spring is teasing us here in Colorado. It'll be beautiful for several days and then we'll get a day of snow. Fortunately, it doesn't hang around long. For example, I woke up to about 2 inches
and by the time I left work it was all gone. We're hoping that that is the last of it! We're excited to get the outside in shape. For those of you who don't know, the backyard is an absolute mess. When we bought the house, it hadn't been watered for about a year so about 1/4 of it was weeds (now dirt with sprouts coming up of new grass). This past weekend, Bobby spent a good chunk of time wripping out the crab grass, another 1/4 of the yard. So, it's a bit of a mess right now but we're hoping that this is the worst it will be and all of it will grow in nicely, or at least grow...
My job is to figure out what to do with the front yard since there are 3 ugly little bushes and that's it. I think I know what I want to do but have to recruit some help since bending down and digging doesn't seem likely. Once the first week of May comes (when my Dad says we can finally plant) the outside is going to get some sprucing up! Hooray!

No comments:
Post a Comment