Bobby and I put the pack n' play together last night. This is going to be what the little man sleeps in until he's crib ready. It has a bassinet part on the top so it'll be perfect for him... at least that's the plan! Entering the 3rd trimester is a relief of sorts. Although we want him to keep cooking, I wanted to feel like we'd be ready in case he decided he was done in my tummy.
We have our 28-week appointment next week. After that we start to go every two weeks for awhile. I'm hoping to hear more about what size they think he is. Just curiosity on my part. I'm still feeling great and getting more and more excited to meet him!!!
Baby project for this weekend: Canvas painting for his bathroom with my sister. We checked out some children's books for inspiration. Looking forward to showing how the creative juices were flowing!

You look great! I can't believe you're in the third trimester already.
ReplyDelete