Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Canvas and Omaha here we come!

Greetings from the middle of the 26th week. Mama is really starting to show! I'm still feeling good. I have occasional minor pains but I think that it's just ligaments stretching. Bobby and I have kept up with our nightly walks which seems to help.



Last Saturday my Mom treated me and my sister to a painting class called Canvas and Cocktails. It's a great idea where a teacher shows you step-by-step how to do the painting of the night but it's super causal. Most people have several glasses of wine or beer so the paintings were all very different which made it neat. We had dinner beforehand at an Italian restaurant that reminded me a lot of Chicago. We had gelato afterwards too. Yummmy!











We're leaving for Omaha tomorrow. We both haven't been there since making the final drive from Chicago so we're really excited. I'll have more to report when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment