Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

30 years AND 8 days

So... I turned 30 last Thursday. I had a really great day. I worked in my pajamas and had a really productive day then went out to dinner with family from both sides. We went to my favorite pizza place. Bobby and I were lucky to find it a few months ago- it is close to my work and tastes VERY similar to my favorite pizza in Chicago. The food was great as usual but we had absolutely horrible service. It's amazing how that can really change the mood of the evening. By the end, it was almost humorous though. I had a really great day and was given some incredible presents- clothes, flowers, massages, mani/pedi and a facial... it's like people knew that I'll need some relaxation time soon! My sister and brother-in-law gave us before baby and after baby pictures from one of their friends. We're set to do the before pictures on Wednesday-- we'll see if that can stay scheduled!

We're 8 days away... COME ON BABY!!! We're ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment