Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Holy cow... 32


Daddy is OLD! :) Bobby decided that he wanted to go to Estes Park for his birthday. For the first time since I've been at my current job, I took a day off just to be OFF! It was great to spend the day together as a family.

We had brunch at the Stanley hotel. Delicious! Little fact that I didn't know: the bar/restaurant is the bar from Dumb & Dumber when Lloyd gets stood up on his date and talks to the lady from Young & the Restless. And The Shining wasn't filmed there, it was just that hotel in the movie. We'd like to go back for the ghost tour sometime.


Although most of the roads in the park were closed because of weather conditions, we were still able to see two herds of elk on our drive through Estes. Too bad Luke missed both of them from his naps. Next time!


Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment