Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Paul Jon's baby shower


I was honored to throw Ann and Jon's baby shower with one of their very good friends. Ann wanted more of an open house than a baby shower so that's what we did! Chili bar, gluten free everything, caramel apple cupcakes and pumpkin spice cupcakes with maple cream cheese frosting. The caramel apple ones were the best. Recipe to be shared another time.

I am beyond excited to meet my new nephew, Paul Jon. It is such a blessing that we live so close to each other and I will be able to watch him grow. Less than 20 days to go!!







2 comments:

  1. I was hoping for a pregnant Ann picture to show up somewhere! She looks beautiful. I hope she makes it to the 20th but we'd be happy to share the 15th with little Paul Jon. :-)

    ReplyDelete